IMPORTANT: You need an Apple ID to set up Apple TV. If you don't have one yet, you can create one here. Please follow the instructions below:
- Connecting Apple TV to a power source
- Connect to TV with HDMI cable*.
- Turn on the TV to display the configuration screen.
- Connecting the remote control
- To connect the devices, click on the Siri Remote touch screen.
- Select language settings
- Move up on the touch surface of the remote to find the language and country/region.
- Select how to perform the setup: Configure manually
- Select a WLAN network and enter the password.
- ait until Apple TV is enabled. If it's not activated, check your Internet connection
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- If prompted, select a device to which you want to send an Apple ID verification code. Then enter the code on Apple TV. Complete the process using the next section.
- Search and download Teleboy App from the App Store
- Register with the Teleboy Login
*The HDMI cable is not included in the scope of delivery.
For all other inquiries, please contact the Apple Store Customer Service at 0800 801 078. The team is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.