f you receive the FritzBox but don't know how to set it up or the info light on the router lights up red after switching on, you can check the following settings. The best way to do this is as follows:
- Make sure that you are connected to the Fritzbox. Best via LAN cable (yellow). A connection via WLAN is also possible.
- Call up an Internet browser (Firefox, Safari or similar) and enter the address http://fritz.box/
- Now you will be asked for the login data or the password for the Fritzbox. This can be found on the bottom of the box (FRITZ!Box password). This is not the network key (WPA2). Now log in to the FritzBox.
- You are now in the settings of the FritzBox. Select the tab "Internet" and the sub-item "Access data".
- Now make the following settings (see below):
- Internet provider: Other Internet provider
- Name: Please leave empty
- Internet access via: Fiber (glass fiber)
- Access data: Select "No "*.
*If the options "Yes" and "No" are not displayed, please change the view to "extended" or "default". This setting is usually located at the top or bottom of the screen.
Change connection settings: VLAN settings, activate the option "Use VLAN for Internet access" and enter the VLAN ID 10.
Click on "Apply" and wait a moment. The Internet access should now be checked.